Victoria Beckham reveals why she never smiles


She has a loving (and very handsome) husband, four healthy children, a successful fashion empire, and tons of money, yet Victoria Beckham always looks so unhappy. Why? "I actually used to smile a lot in pictures," the former Spice Girl tells Glamour in its September issue (which she guest-edited). "I think I only stopped smiling when I got into fashion. Fashion stole my smile! I've created this person. And I'm not saying that's not me, but I wouldn't say that's the whole me … It's an armor that goes up."

Fashion may have stolen Beckham's smile, but it also has given her a reason to be creative — and a little cheeky. In her role as guest editor of Glamour, she enjoyed choosing the colors and photos for the features, and even came up with her own list of fashion don'ts. "Boat shoes (unless of course you're designer Alber Elbaz or on a boat!), Bermuda shorts, nose rings, Crocs, and American tan tights (that's nude pantyhose to you)."

Comments

  1. Come to think of i have never see her smile in pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that is true i've not seen her smile

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment