Happy Birthday, Will Smith! Men in Black Star Turns 44


Two decades later and Will Smith is still fresh. The Men in Black superstar, who catapulted to fame on the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air turns 44 today! And with his lovely wife Jada Pinkett Smith on his arm, superstar kids and an über-successful career, it's safe to say this multi-talented thesp has a lot to be thankful for. "I enjoy the gifts that I have," Will said recently. "At the end of the day, I'm a dude from Philly who didn't go to college, traveling the world making movies. I'm blessed and I don't got nothing to complain about." Albeit rumors of a split and one gnarly (and unwanted) kiss from a rogue reporter, Smith's road to 44 has been relatively void of drama, full of family time and sprinkled with big moments like hosting duties at the Kids' Choice Awards and the premiere of Men in Black 3. And that's even more reason to celebrate.

Comments