Christina Aguilera On Her Body: "I'm A Fat Girl - Get Over It!"

Christina Aguilera is more comfortable in her own body now than ever before, but the road here has been nothing but easy. "During the promotion of my album Stripped in 2001 I got tired of being a skinny white girl", she says about her former weight.

"They told me that people I toured out with would also miss out if I gained weight because I would sell no records or tickets for my shows", she continued but later on realized that she feels the best when she's just being herself: "Now I've told them 'You're working with a fat girl. Know it now and get over it.' They need a reminder sometimes that I don't belong to them. It's my body", she said. That's true girl power! You're so cool Christina, I personally love the new size.

Comments