Lindsay Lohan's Siblings -- Our Dad Is a Liar

Michael Lohan's OTHER children have a clear message for their dad. He needs to stop spreading lies about Lindsay and their family, because they want nothing to do
with him. Michael Jr., Ali and Cody Lohan were asked about their father's recent antics, specifically his LiLo "intervention" and they said, it's just a desperate attempt to destroy their family. Michael Jr. says, "I think it's unfortunate that the public had to be unwittingly invited into the lives of my family members due to my father's lies" -- then adds he and his siblings no longer associate with their dad. Ali tells says Michael's recent attacks against Dina Lohan were the last straw, saying "Please stop waging your own personal war against my family. We don't need you to intervene because we can take care of ourselves without you, as we have been all these years."Cody added "I have no good memories of my so called father. He has never been part of my life, he needs
to leave my family alone."From the mouths of babes.

Comments