Megan Fox Confirms Baby Boy's Birth on Facebook, Reveals His Name: Noah Shannon Green


Megan Fox and hubby Brian Austin Green had welcomed a baby boy last month, the 26-year-old actress confirmed the news on Facebook, sharing with fans the couple's joy as a new parents. Not only that, she also revealed her little man's beautiful name. "We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do," she wrote on Facebook. "I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect." She also gushed, "We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love." "Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes," she added. "May God bless you and your families abundantly." Like I always say Motherhood is beautiful, Congratulations to Megan Fox and hubby on your new bundle of joy.

Comments