Nick Cannon Dishes on Mariah Carey-Nicki Minaj Beef: "I Wasn't Concerned for My Wife's Safety"

As the saying goes, safety first. And since Nick Cannon was the host of the Safe Communications 1st Annual Family Day in Santa Monica Saturday, one couldn't help but to ask if he was concerned about the safety of his wife Mariah Carey in the midst of her beef with fellow American Idol judge Nicki Minaj. "I wasn't concerned," Cannon told E! News. "That's exactly what you called it was drama. With drama, it's theatrics. I'm not worried about that stuff." When asked if there was a gun threat involved in the recorded spat, Cannon went on to say with a laugh, "I don't know. I wasn't there. It made for good news. It sounded good, right? Good job Fox." Meanwhile, Carey has beefed up her security team following her altercation with the "Starships" rapper. Just to be on the safe side.

Comments