Nicki Minaj Cusses Out Mariah Carey During 'American Idol' Audition

Nicki Minaj derailed the "American Idol"
auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina Tuesday, after swearing
at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out". Nicki is
clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them I'm not f*ckin' putting up
with her f**kin' highness over there. Source said Nicki threatened to "knock out" Mariah ... but she said it before the
video starts. It all went down while the two were sitting at the
judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and
Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah. The whole thing exploded over a disagreement over a
contestant's performance. Listen closely as you play the
video ... you'll hear Nicki Get this s**t in self control. Get in
control. Get in control. Randy Settle down, settle down Nicki
Don't lose your head. Don't lose your head (inaudible). Don't
tell me I'm a gangster. Nicki (inaudible) every 5 minutes. So
every time you patronize me, I'm-ma take it back, and if you've
got a f**king problem, handle it. Nicki I told them I'm not f**kin'
putting up with her f**king highness over there. Figure it the
f**k out. Figure it out. Nicki I'm not gonna sit here every f**king
minute to have you come down and harass me every minute
everyday. Mariah is talking back at Nicki but it's hard to hear
what she's saying. Producers ended the auditions for the
day so the two judges could cool down. Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically
upset by the blow up. It seems producers are worried about
Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.

Comments