http://www.addurl.nu/ Maureen Renfro's Blog: Security Guard Slapped Karen Igho At Smirnoff Party

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Security Guard Slapped Karen Igho At Smirnoff Party

Winner of 2011 Big Brother Africa Reality TV show and On-Air personality Karen Igho who seems to be one Jovial and free-spirited person was yesterday assaulted by a security guard at the Smirnoff party where she went to support fellow industry friend, Derenle Edun. 

And she tweeted:
“I got slapped at a smirnoff party by a security guard!!! Is it because I’m a woman. He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park, said he will shoot me if I don’t give him money.. I said I didn’t have. He slap me!!.
Even my father has never slapped me like this and the loading of the gun to shoot me wow am in shock. Called my lawyer.