Amber Rose reveals home birth plans

Amber Rose posted another snap of her huge baby bump yesterday morning on twitter, telling fans her baby had been getting a bit active. She wrote this caption with the photo: "The baby was kickin @sammyrexic & @priscillaono Lol they were freaking out ;-)."

The new picture comes as Amber - who's due to give birth in February - prepares for the birth of her first child with her fiance Wiz Khalifa.

The 29-year-old also revealed she have started taking classes to help her prepare to give birth to her baby boy at home.
She tweeted: "Today was the 1st day of my home birthing classes. No meds, no hospital just the privacy of my own home. I'm so excited 4 this experience!"

Comments

  1. It’s arduous to seek out knowledgeable people on this matter, but you sound like you already know what you’re talking about! Thanks....
    home plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like reading a post that will make people think.
    Also, many thanks for allowing for me to comment!


    Feel free to visit my site: Bmi Chart For Men

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment