Kim Kardashian: Being With Child Is Tougher Than She Thought.

Kim Kardashian gave interviews to various reporters during her appearance at Las Vegas nightclub on Monday night. 

Despite being reportedly around three months pregnant, Kim, 32, kept her commitment to host the New Year's Eve party at 1OAK with Kanye West and told the press that being with child is tougher than she thought.

She said: "I haven't had any morning sickness, but it still isn't the easiest. People always say it's easy and fun.

"It's definitely an adjustment learning about your body and stuff like that.

"When people say pregnancy is fun and they love it, I would disagree. I think from this stage on it does become easier and funner but it’s just adjusting.

"Even my sister has made it look so easy and it’s not as easy as people think. It’s a little painful, there’s a lot of growing pains.

"But I’ve heard it’s all worth it so I’m looking forward to that."

Is it just me or did Kim say the same thing about four times there? She then contradicted the whole statement, by adding: "I've been feeling really good so that's good.

Well that's... good.

The reality star - who has been dating Kanye, 35, for eight months - also said that they can't wait to discover the sex of the baby, although they're not fussed whether it's a boy or a girl. Yeah, all parents say that, but many are lying.

Kim said: "Of course I do want to know. I can't find out yet, but I do want to know. No preference, I just want a healthy baby. This New Year is just about being happy and healthy and that’s what I plan on doing."

And on her cravings, Kim explained: "I'm craving sushi, but I know I can't really have it, so I'm eating a lot of carrots and celery with lots of ranch."

Comments