http://www.addurl.nu/ Maureen Renfro's Blog: What Happends When Your Wife Say No To Sex?

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What Happends When Your Wife Say No To Sex?


I ask a set of people this question ------>  In marriage sometimes a woman doesn't want sex but she does it because her husband wants it. Do you think she shouldn't have sex with him because she don't feel like it? Guys would you start looking somewhere else after a while of no sex and finally divorce her?

And this was their answer:

God establish marriage for 3 reasons.....
1. So that the man won't be alone n lonely.
2. So the woman can be a help mate.
3. To bear children....
And sex in directly involved in the 3 reasons. So a marriage without is isn't a marriage.
My opinion anyway

It could be the other way round. In marriage sometimes a man doesn't want sex but he does it because his wife wants it

Or in marriage a man want sex but try to give it so that his wife will not sleep with bassey the house boy or Monday d driver n kasali the gate man

Its hard I won't divorce her I mean I love sex.


 As long as she saving it.. cause ppl tend to be tired or whateva the case gon be .

Sex is essential , but am sure something can be worked out and it won't lead to divorce as far as she's a cool woman

if he was helping properly with the kids and giving the wife the emotional support she require... Your day wouldn't seem long.
Now if you've never had that ... You won't understand it. Same with everyone else.

Can he take away the fact that she been bleeding cramping and just not operating properly for 3-4 days. back to my point.
Sometimes it will have nothing to do with him. If he is a good man it will be rare that he gets turned down. He will get it so much that
when he don't he will understand.

I will Talk this out and if she does not say the reason why she doesn't want to have sex with me, Then yes I would divorce her and go get my needs satisfied. I gotta get pleasure everynight as long as she is noton her cycle. We gone be having sex period! That's how I got to get mines and want my wife to be open to it, if she's not she will not be my wife! To have the wife title you as a woman are there to please and satisfy your man vice versa for the husband role same scenario. If neither is not satisfied physically in the marriage, they should not be married

Well, they both owe each other that debt, she should satisfy her husband.,and the husband shouldn't become a flirt just because the woman can't have sex.

Women usually don't have sex to just have sex.... If she's not in the mood, you did something wrong OUTSIDE the bedroom.

If she always not in the mood evidently she don't want me anymore like that. I don't know what I would do but I would take it
personal

Ill sex my husband as much as he wants he will NOT have an
excuse to search for pussy elsewhere

Wat do u expect. Y go into d marriage wen u don't want sex? Better to be single or lesbian. Sikena!

None of all this should happen. Both must be considerate. The environment must be created for both not for only one. Guys should understand the woman, the woman too same.

married women need to be loved n made loved to frequently. They hardly sleep around and men should not give them a reason too

What about you? What do you think about this?