http://www.addurl.nu/ Maureen Renfro's Blog: Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Kemi Omololu Olunloyo: Shows Some Skin To Nigerians - Or Should I Say The World lol

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Kemi Omololu Olunloyo: Shows Some Skin To Nigerians - Or Should I Say The World lol



The Daughter of ex- governor of Oyo State‎, Kemi Omololu Olunloyo, she is 49 years old and she recently said she haven't had sex with a human being in 7 years (makes me wonder what she have been screwing *coughing* dats all lol) posted pictures of herself wearing a black Bra and Black undies on her Facebook page. And she added this  caption to the album:

"I have given Nigerians my side view, back view and now the front view u so desired. Fact remains that almost 49, most of u MEN out there don't have clean shaven flat stomach, smooth skinned women at home. I'm having fun in my country, care less about anyone's comments and I am gonna sell lingerie at a boutique in Lagos. This bra is a push up convertible to strapless bra. After 10 kids, my stomach remains flat with no stretch marks and flabs or lines"

Did she just write that she has ten kids? OMG i must admit her body does looks good after ten kids but there is a but.


3 comments:

  1. Look, another black girl trying to look white. Dare to dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont understand this woman sef

    ReplyDelete