Lagos State Commandant of NSCDC Obafaiye Shem - My Oga At The Top Has Been Suspended


Mr Obafaiye Shem, the Lagos State Commandant of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp
(NSCDC), has been suspended by the Internal Affair Ministry. While the details of his suspension is still not clear, but can be certain that it must be related to the embarrassing interview Mr Obafaiye had with Channels Television earlier in the Week. I feel sorry for him tho and his children...... But still it was a good laugh!

Comments

  1. Wow that
    was odd. I just wrote an extremely long
    comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm
    not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted
    to
    say great blog!

    My web-site - Click here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment