Nollywood Yoruba Actress Bose Arowosegbe - Reveals Why She Prefers Married Men To single Men


In a recent interview with vanguard, Nollywood Yoruba actress Bose Arowosegbe was asked Why she preferred married men to single men, the actress replied:

I'm married to a married man too, I have not told anyone this before. ‎ Other journalist I have met were fed with the story that my husband ‎is abroad when he has always been in the country.

Most single men out there are not matured enough to handle the fact that actresses are normal women.‎ They believe we are harlots to be used and dumped. I believe they are too immature to handle the life around us.

They are easily affected by things they read and hear about us, and also things they see on screen.‎ But married men are matured to handle all this, they listen to us instead of listening to gists about us. They seem to understand women better. Besides they are more caring and gentler and wiser. 

If you ask me I would say it's not good enough reasons to leave our fine young single lads.

Comments