Fake Doctor Arrested For Injecting Butt Implants With Cement


Dr. Oneal Morris has a very literal solution for patients looking to add a little junk to their trunks. She injected a woman looking to add a little more oomph to her caboose, with a solution made of cement, superglue, mineral oil, and Fix-A-Flat tire mender. Thirty-year-old Morris was arrested by Miami Gardens' police.

A patient asked Morris, a transgendered woman who is still legally identified as a man, to give her butt implants. So Morris cut her open and injected the crazy mixture. She then closed the patient's wound with superglue. As a result of the procedure, the woman ended up in the hospital, treated for a serious condition by actual doctors. Morris was arrested on charges of practicing medicine without a license and from her arrest pictures, appears to sport some sort of junk in her own rear end as well

Comments

  1. You really mmake itt seem really eeasy with our presentation but I in
    finding this topic to be actually something that I believe
    I wwould never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely wide for me.I am having a look ahead for your subsequent publish, I'll attempt to get
    the dangle of it!

    Here is my blog post: Facial Cosmetic Surgery Miami

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment