Kim Kardashian & Kenye West Vogue cover controversy - Watch Naomi Campbell Reaction To Kimye's Vogue cover


Kim Kardashian and Kenye West April 2014 Vogue cover was revealed last Friday, celebrities have opined over whether or not the reality star Kim Kardashian and her rapper beau Kenye West deserve to grace the front of fashion's bible.
 Sarah Michelle Gellar Slammed the cover last Friday and tweeted, "Well……I guess I'm canceling my Vogue subscription. Who is with me???




Supermodel Naomi Campbell had no response to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Vogue cover while appearing on Australia's The Morning Show in a segment dubbed, "The Original Supermodel," on Tuesday, March 25. But her expression said everything.

"I do not want to comment," the Face judge said diplomatically to hosts Larry Emdur and Kylie Gillies, after they had asked about the Kimye cover. The five-time US Vogue cover girl briefly hesitated and then bursted out into a fit of giggles.

Comments

Post a Comment