Adunni Ade Says She Isnt Your Average Light Skin Girl


Fast rising actress and model ,Adunni Ade has slammed misconceptions that being light skinned has given her an edge in the industry.She told Nigerian Tribune


Unfortunately, my skin colour has not been a plus for me. Nigeria is full of negativity. Sometimes I wonder how a person in his right mind dare approach me on some nonsense outside of construct work guidelines. I am certainly not your average all natural light skinned female. I choose to work hard and let that pay me rather than get loose and be mocked around town.Who is my competition? I see no one but myself. My competition is myself. The industry is big enough for us all. The earlier people recognised that it is better to focus more on oneself, the better and I am trailing that part. The better they get at their talent and their creativity, the better..(Continue)
People often think I moved back to Nigeria to make it here. But the thing is I can make it anywhere I choose to, with all my hard work. No criticism would have been made if I relocated to Paris and I believe if I’m known worldwide, then the claiming would begin. I am human just like everyone else. I had personal issues that contributed to my relocating back to Nigeria.

Comments