Husband Stabs Wife After She Made A Joke About His Penis While Cooking


Pictured above is a surprised Indian woman, Suman Vaz who had a kitchen nightmare after her husband STABBED her because she joked about his penis while they were cooking.
MirrorUK reports that the housewife, 38, said she made a joke about her husband Ganpat’s manhood as she chopped a cucumber while he prepared a plate of fried vegetables.
But fuming Ganpat, 40, suddenly flipped out at their home in Surat, India, and grabbed a knife from a kitchen drawer before plunging the five-inch blade into stunned Suman’s shoulder, she claimed. He then fled the house leaving her in shock.

Neighbour Kadri Ravikiran, 35, said:

“I heard a knocking on my front door and when I answered I couldn’t believe my eyes. Suman was standing there with a knife sticking out of the top of her arm. At first I thought it was some sort of joke. But she was very pale and clearly in shock and when she told me what I had happened I immediately phoned an ambulance.”
Suman was taken to hospital where doctors removed the knife.

A hospital spokesman said:

“Fortunately, the knife didn’t damage any vital tendons or arteries and she sensibly did not try and remove the knife herself. She is now recovering nicely.”

Stunned Suman said:

“I can’t believe he did this. He’s never been violent before and we often joke about how useless he is in the kitchen. I just can’t understand what made him flip over such a harmless remark.
Vaz was eventually tracked down to a local park where he was arrested for assault. A police spokesman said he has pleaded guilty and has apologised. But he will still face charges and could end up spending two years in jail.

Comments