Jennifer Lopez Has Revealed She Never Felt So Much Pain Like The Pain Of Divorcing Marc Anthony




We may have seen her all smiles like nothing was wrong. Jennifer Lopez has revealed she never felt so much pain like the pain of divorcing Marc Anthony .Speaking on HBO documentary Jennifer Lopez: Dance Again, the emotional star said:
'I remember being on the set and being in my dressing room and not feeling like I could get up in the morning and there's just no pain like that.
'There's no pain or failure like going through a divorce.
That hope, that dream, that fairytale, with that first time that dream gets blown to pieces, you feel like you're going to die.

'You feel like you failed. You feel like no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't make it work.'That wasn't my dream. My dream was for us to always be together.You never want to break up family.'
Lopez has married and divorced three times. Her other failed marriages were to Cuban waiter Ojani Noa between 1997 to 1998 and to her backing dancer Cris Judd from 2001 to 2003.

She was previously engaged to Ben Affleck, but the pair called the wedding off the day before the planned ceremony in September 2003.

They broke up in January 2004 and Lopez went on to date Marc Anthony before tying the knot in June that year.

After seven years of marriage, J.Lo and Marc split in July 2011

Comments