Kim Kardashian - I Worked So Hard To Get My Body Back


Kim is still opening up on her pregnancy days,saying she hated to be photographed when pregnant and it was one of the lowest points in her life...Speaking to Closer magazine, she said:

There are moments I wish the paparazzi hadn't caught me, particularly when I was pregnant and looked fat.'But as far as the show goes, we don't edit out anything. Our show is like a big home-movie I can show to my daughter North one day,''I had a really bad pregnancy and I gained a lot of weight and I did not feel good about myself. I felt probably the lowest I have ever felt in my life,'Just yesterday I saw a clip of me when I must have been about eight months pregnant - huge!
'I said, "guys, just wait until I have this baby, as soon as I get my body back and I feel good about myself, I'm going to do some naked shoot so just be ready,"'It sucks when people make up surgery or Photoshop lies when I am so disciplined & work so hard! 'Just trying to motivate others & show anyone struggling with weight they can totally achieve whatever they want if they are dedicated!'

Comments