Popular Youtubers Rhodes Brothers Reveal Their Gay Status To Their Dad - Watch The Video


The heartwarming moment 19 year old twin brothers decided to reveal their gay status to their dad has been recorded on  camera..The twin brothers decided that the new year was a time for a new start when they used their YouTube channel to come out to their father.

L.A.-based models Aaron and Austin Rhodes known on YouTube as The Rhodes Bros - posted a video to their channel in which they discussed the decision to come out. They then called their father, who lives in Ohio.

In the video which has now been viewed more than 5 million times.Aaron explained that there is something they want to tell him that is going to be on YouTube soon, and with his voice cracking he said:




 'I'm gay and... Austin is too.'
A tearful Austin said:
 'I just didn't want you to find out through YouTube and I just wanted to be able to have that conversation, because I feel like we're close enough, and I finally feel like I'm at that point now where I'm able to tell you, and I just want to be able to have you behind us 100 per cent.''I just don't want you to not love us anymore,'

their dad

Their supportive father responded: '

You know I love you both and that will never change.You have to live your lives and you gotta do what you gotta do.''I can't undo being your dad.'I'm not going to sit here and say: "you're not"; or "why?"; or try to say "change!"It is what it is, you know, you're living your lives, and that's all you can do in life – live it.'




Comments