We Support Bruce Jenner %100 - Kim Kardashian On Transgender Rumours


Kim Kardashian has responded to reports of Bruce Jenner transitioning into a woman.Though she did not deny the reports, she said he is the happiest she has seen him and she would let him address the rumours himself ...When asked by Entertainment Tonight..She said

'I think Bruce is very happy, the happiest I've ever seen him,"I think everyone goes through things in life, and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he'll share whenever the time is right," "I feel like that's his journey to talk about.""He's our dad so we support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk about whatever he wants to talk about. I just think it's his story to talk about, not really mine 
"Well we support Bruce no matter what, so we were just at his house hanging out and we wanted to take a picture, that was not like a secret message like, 'We support Bruce,'"Of course we support Bruce 100 percent."

Comments