Yvonne Nelson Explains Why She & John Dumelo Can't Be In A Relationship


Yvonne Nelson and John Dumelo's friendship is so deep many wonder why they aren't in a relationship. She has just explained why it won't work in a message she posted to celebrate his birthday today.

"I'm waiting for the day you'll post your girlfriend's pic for the world to see so I can be free.....the arguments are out of this world. In our pics we look so perfect but we won't last a week in a romantic relationship. I'll investigate every txt n every call......and I know you'll do the same.....you are more than just a best friend. You are a brother. It's your special day....your birthday.may God richly bless you and guide you. Have a blast. Enjoy ...I'm sure after reading this, you'll call me and shout�� �������������������������������������� Happy Birthday @johndumelo1"

Comments